Hellzero

!!! SOLD !!! YAMAHA BB2025X with its original case (March 2010) !
£1250
Etalle, Belgium

Posted (edited)

Thinning down the herd, so selling my fretted basses as I don't use them...  :crazy:

FOR SALE ONLY :

YAMAHA BB2025X with its original case (March 2010) !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1250 GBP (£2987 GBP when new) !!!

In fully working condition and very good condition.

Here are the specifications :

Body : 3 pieces alder with spline joint

Neck : 5 pieces (bolt-on) maple and mahogany

Fingerboard : rosewood with mother-of-pearl inlays

Frets : 21 nickel silver (no marks)

Headstock : 4 + 1 shape

Pickups : Yamaha bar single coil ceramic bridge pickup + Yamaha split bar single coil alnico V neck pickup (PJ configuration)

Preamp : passive

Controls : volume, tone, 3-position toggle switch

Tuners : Gotoh GB1

Bridge : Yamaha vintage plus (brass saddles, steel plate) WITH 45° through body strings fitting

Strings spacing at bridge : 18 mm

Nut : nick silver like the frets

Strings spacing at nut : 9 mm

Knobs : metal

Scale : 34"

Hardware colour : chrome

Finish : black gloss polyurethane on the body + natural satin polyurethane on the neck

Land of craftsmanship : Japan

Serial number : HQJ041E (March 2010)

Weight : 4,6 kilos

Action : from 1,5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th fret

Will come with its original Yamaha hard shell case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

This bass is certainly the best passive P/J 5 strings on the market that has impressed Ed FRIEDLAND himself. It has also lots of technical state of the art specifications and some patents. It is the best bass ever made by Yamaha. It has a really killer B string. The condition is very good with the usual surface scratches on the front and the usual stupid belt marks on the back.

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It has been fitted with a brand new set of D'Addario EXL170 nickel wound strings (45-130), just like Yamaha used to fit on these.

Link to Yamaha BB series : https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/guitars_basses/el_basses/bb/index.html

Link to the amazed Ed FRIEDLAND video where you'll find all explanations needed : 

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures to see the real condition : some scratches and a few marks, but nothing serious at all.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Dust is offered. :biggrin:

997972274_YamahaBB2025X(1).thumb.jpg.06befed5bffec5c4656be5945d7c21bd.jpg

637726525_YamahaBB2025X(2).thumb.jpg.e10fb77318a96129976b90978a541da0.jpg

930306384_YamahaBB2025X(3).thumb.jpg.413c6755bd32f2a87ef6acc92e998d61.jpg

1236786473_YamahaBB2025X(4).thumb.jpg.0d3ee3705e3510b17792912921808118.jpg

106387428_YamahaBB2025X(5).thumb.jpg.215bf4aa5f2fadeee377d641d19e2670.jpg

253466874_YamahaBB2025X(6).thumb.jpg.8b2b3f5e4889b3ca177d976042b6060f.jpg

2113098359_YamahaBB2025X(7).thumb.jpg.a1bc2e301c6cf654815dc4f0b28ad23f.jpg

882569368_YamahaBB2025X(8).thumb.jpg.74a24dfcba374d666ccc3093823d4afc.jpg

2038934919_YamahaBB2025X(9).thumb.jpg.9a08fa4e49757f7d1da5a3e230d683e1.jpg

1883958824_YamahaBB2025X(10).thumb.jpg.b21f6be00d61042619262b58fe899bdf.jpg

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 4

Ooh, an X. Nice bass mate.

• Thanks 1

Hurry up before May day or you'll have to pay 30% more !

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Why? Stop it! Please! Someone buy this now or the bank account gets it.......

Always wanted one of these but the Vigier won out. I still want one though and was hoping no one would sell one. What a beauty. GLWTS 😳🥴

Edited by mattbass6

Thanks mate, but who needs money onto a bank account. Put your money offshore onto mine. 😉

• Haha 1