Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Yamaha BB735a SOLD!!!!
£600
Barry, South Wales

LloydyG10

39 minutes ago, CameronJ said:

Bit of a shitty comment there.

Yup^^

Might have "helped" if he could start by getting his facts straight. £725 new is the best price I can find (happy to proved wrong on that).

Cost of getting the holes filled and touched up?  => £ pretty little.

Impact on how well this excellent P-J 5er with 3 band EQ and a host of wonderful design touches is going to play? => a big fat ZERO

Anyway, given that this is already "under offer", a little birdie tells me that the OP is going to have the last laugh.

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Krow said:

Yup^^

Might have "helped" if he could start by getting his facts straight. £725 new is the best price I can find (happy to proved wrong on that).

Cost of getting the holes filled and touched up?  => £ pretty little.

Impact on how well this excellent P-J 5er with 3 band EQ and a host of wonderful design touches is going to play? => a big fat ZERO

Anyway, given that this is already "under offer", a little birdie tells me that the OP is going to have the last laugh.

Plus the cost of the ultra lights. Besides which, who is gonna be looking at the back of the headstock? I believe the OP said he could supply the original tuners too, resolving the 'hole' issue. 

Secretly a bit gutted this is under offer, it looks sweeeeeet! 🙂👌

• Like 1

IMHO - it shows the honesty of the seller showing it with the Ultralites - The key is that if you popped the original tuners back on, the likelihood is there would be no holes to see anyway, everything covered.

Hooe the sale goes through

• Like 3