Gary Williams

Sire Marcus Miller P7 Alder **SOLD***
£360

**SOLD***

I bought this back in December 2018 so only 2-3 months old.

Fantastic basses and so much for so little money. Great slap tone too.

I thought it'd be useful to have a cheaper bass that I didn't have to worry about at gigs but so far, I have used it on one rehearsal and one gig and since then it has sat idle as I tend to choose one of my more expensive basses....

Ideally I don't really want to post this item as I have had my fingers burnt a few times now with guitars being damaged while being shipped.

I am based in West Sussex but prepared to meet up at a mutually convenient place to hand over to the new owner.

NO TRADES please

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Any questions, just ask.

DSC_5418.JPG

DSC_5421.JPG

DSC_5423.JPG

DSC_5424.JPG

Edited by Gary Williams
  • Like 2

Not tried the P7 but having recently bought a V7, this is a lot of guitar for not a lot of money! I don't know how Sire do it...

Posted (edited)

edit.

Edited by iam
already answered my own question

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DogHammer
      For sale is my Sire P7. 
      Great bass with an 18v pre-amp. Selling due to having too many basses now and need to thin the herd, its one of these:
      https://www.thomann.de/gb/marcus_miller_p7_swamp_ash_4_wb_lh_2nd_gen.htm
      In absolutely perfect condition apart from the following:
      There is an issue with the main Volume/Tone knob where it has taken a knock and may need replacement pot but I am unsure. It works fine but you need both hands to turn both of the stacked sections. Someone with some technical savvy may be able to sort it very easily. < Due to this issue the price is lowered. 
      Also the black pearloid fret markers are stickers, stuck over the light ones. I can take them off or leave them on, depending on what the buyer wants. 
      £300. Will look into delivery pricing @ DHL or another courier once sale is confirmed. If you are looking to pick up or want to come and see the bass for yourself I am located in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. 

• By Frank Blank
      ***SOLD***
      This is a hell of a lot of bass for pennies really...
      Bought this bass Two days ago (Tuesday 10th Sept.) from @lcu1988  just to see how I got on with five strings, turns out I don't so back on sale today (Thursday 12th Sept., Shirley this is a Craig David lyric?). I have restrung it with a new set of D'Addario EXL165s E-A-D-G-C (it was originally B-E-A-D-G) so you are getting £23 set of new strings (plus a new high C) and £25 knocked off @lcu1988's original price earlier this week. It has a couple of dings that I've shown in pics. Hurry if you want this bargain because I'm off to Bass Direct on Monday with a couple of BCers and I'm almost certainly going to get a HX Stomp and if this hasn't gone I'll probably trade it in. No case I'm afraid, it didn't come with one, actually I just found a Thomann gigbag under the stairs that doesn't quite fit it but will get it to your gaff. Happy to drive and meet or deliver to you in person, any questions, fire away.

• By Leftbass
      Stunning looking bass from Sire this M2 is the lower end market but with all the features of the more expensive version. Same controls, Vol, overall tone stack knob. Pickup blend, treble, Mid freq and boost/cut stack and bass. Massive humbuckers giving plenty of punch. Mahogany body with an open pore finish and that edge stripe gives it a quality look.   Interesting shape, nice curves. Very slim neck and not heavy. Plus delivery. Reduced price to £150. Thanks for looking