Gary Williams

Sire Marcus Miller P7 Alder **SOLD***
£360

**SOLD***

I bought this back in December 2018 so only 2-3 months old.

Fantastic basses and so much for so little money. Great slap tone too.

I thought it'd be useful to have a cheaper bass that I didn't have to worry about at gigs but so far, I have used it on one rehearsal and one gig and since then it has sat idle as I tend to choose one of my more expensive basses....

Ideally I don't really want to post this item as I have had my fingers burnt a few times now with guitars being damaged while being shipped.

I am based in West Sussex but prepared to meet up at a mutually convenient place to hand over to the new owner.

NO TRADES please

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Any questions, just ask.

DSC_5418.JPG

DSC_5421.JPG

DSC_5423.JPG

DSC_5424.JPG

Edited by Gary Williams
  • Like 2

Not tried the P7 but having recently bought a V7, this is a lot of guitar for not a lot of money! I don't know how Sire do it...

Posted (edited)

edit.

Edited by iam
already answered my own question

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Leftbass
      Stunning looking bass from Sire this M2 is the lower end market but with all the features of the more expensive version. Same controls, Vol, overall tone stack knob. Pickup blend, treble, Mid freq and boost/cut stack and bass. Massive humbuckers giving plenty of punch. Mahogany body with an open pore finish and that edge stripe gives it a quality look.   Interesting shape, nice curves. Very slim neck and not heavy. Plus delivery. Thanks for looking

• By cetera
      I LOVE this bass...... but need to move it on to clear some funds for a possible upcoming purchase. I'll be sad to see it go as it is a FANTASTIC, high quality and incredible value for money bass with a monstrous selection of tones on board.... but needs be....

Often compared to basses 3 or 4 times it's price and always comes out on top!
      Body Material  :  North American Alder which is known for its strong clear full-bodied sound, with beefy mids and excellent lows - perfect for the traditional jazz bass sound. Neck Material : 1 Piece Hardmaple Neck Shape : C-Shape Scale : 34” Fingerboard : Rosewood Fingerboard Radius : 7’25” Frets : Medium Small, 20 Frets String Nut : Natural Bone 38mm width - considered to deliver more balanced, clearer and smoother tone than plastic or eurite material Binding : 1 ply Ivory Inlay : WH Pearloid Block Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate Pickups : Marcus Super Jazz pickup set made with US fomvar coil, fibre bobbin and alnico 5 magnets in order to reproduce the traditional vintage jazz bass sound. Electronics : 18V Marcus Heritage 3 Band Preamp with Middle Frequency Control and active/passive switch Controls : Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive ) Bridge : Heavy Mass Standard with string-thru-body capability Tuning Gear : Premium Open-Gear Hardware Finish : Chrome Pickguard : Tortoise Condition is excellent/mint minus as it's really only had home/studio use. Controls are all solid and reactive, though vol/tone pot feels a little looser than the rest. Currently strung with 45-105 roundwounds.
      Payment by Cash (on collection), Bank Transfer or Paypal (you pay any/all fees). I can meet/deliver within the South East for agreed fuel cost or can courier at cost to be agreed with buyer.

Please see my extensive feedback for assurance of a clean, honest transaction. Thanks!

• By steviebk
      Lovely condition, great bass, only selling to realise some cash.