Why become a member? ×

Limelight Custom Builds

Hobbayne

2 hours ago, Soledad said:

Almost exactly what I'd like, and love the colour. Basically I 'need' a lake placid P, and a fretless Jazz, unlined and maybe that mucky white colour with tort plate. (See the CS Jazz for sale on here - that but unlined fretless👍👍👍)

Apparently that picture is not a good representation of the actual colour. I asked for Sherwood Green and Mark said it's quite hard to photograph so I'm expecting it to be more green in the flesh.

I've also got a Fender FSR 70's Precision in natural and Jon Shuker is making me a maple fretless unlined neck for it at the moment. It will look like this when finished.

$_86.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Linus27 said:

Mine should be here any day now. It was ready at the beginning of August but Mark accidently put a lined board on it :laugh1: So I'm just waiting for it to have the unlined neck fitted. Hopefully any day now. This is the picture of it with the wrong neck on,

Bass1.jpg

Oooh that's very nice.

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

14 hours ago, Linus27 said:

I asked for Sherwood Green and Mark said it's quite hard to photograph

He's right :) - sorry thought that was LP blue ! Should be very tasty. Small question - is the stack knob pre '62 and if so should the headstock logo be spaghetti? 

13 minutes ago, Soledad said:

He's right :) - sorry thought that was LP blue ! Should be very tasty. Small question - is the stack knob pre '62 and if so should the headstock logo be spaghetti? 

That's ok, it does look blue. He said that the picture below is closer to the actual colour but still hard to capture. Yes, it's a stack knob and as close to a 1960 Jazz as possible.I have no idea on the logo as I just let Mark get that based on a 1960' Jazz.

20190801_162537.jpg

• Like 1