Why become a member? ×

Ok who bought it?

markytbass

[quote name='markytbass' post='344636' date='Dec 3 2008, 07:35 PM']I think it was only on for about 30 mins and someone snagged it at £150 BIN. Neck through with hard case [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280291349942"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=280291349942[/url][/quote]
:)

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='344740' date='Dec 3 2008, 08:49 PM']Jeez.... well done that man!

I'm selling basses, reducing collection, saving money, poor student, getting a life etc. but if I'd have seen it for £150 BIN I'd have jumped too.[/quote]

i want 200 quid back ;-) in new light its obvious you overcharged me for the bb5000. :)

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='OldGit' post='345082' date='Dec 4 2008, 09:05 AM']"Optional fret protection acrylic board. Not used, still has protective film on"

What's that then?[/quote]
Tis a scratchplate that Yamaha supplied with the bass, but not many players bothered to fit them!

Will.

[quote name='2x18' post='345109' date='Dec 4 2008, 09:28 AM']Tis a scratchplate that Yamaha supplied with the bass, but not many players bothered to fit them!

Will.[/quote]

errrrr how does that protect the frets?
Perhaps 2x18 will take a pic when it arrives?