Why become a member? ×

Shergold...possibly. Currently £240

TheGreek

What I find most worrying is that it doesn't seem 5 minutes since I bought a burgundy Shergold Marathon brand new, and now the only ones you can find look like they're relics. Either I'm now equally ancient, or perhaps they weren't very well made in the first place. I know which one I prefer to believe.

1 hour ago, lowregisterhead said:

What I find most worrying is that it doesn't seem 5 minutes since I bought a burgundy Shergold Marathon brand new, and now the only ones you can find look like they're relics. Either I'm now equally ancient, or perhaps they weren't very well made in the first place. I know which one I prefer to believe.

They were never the finest quality, I have to say.

Mind you, I've just bought an Audition (yep - a Woolies spesh) guitar on ebay, so who am I to talk about quality!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, prowla said:

They were never the finest quality, I have to say.

Mind you, I've just bought an Audition (yep - a Woolies spesh) guitar on ebay, so who am I to talk about quality!

Now you're talking! I was always drooling over the Audition and Top Twenty gear in Woolies while my mates were robbing the Pick 'n' Mix. Clearly I was destined for greater things. Still waiting...