Why become a member? ×

Squire Chris Aitken P Bass SOLD PENDING
£200

andybassdoyle

Picked this up a while ago as a first venture into P bass land. It has been fantastic, so much so that I've now got another couple of Ps and this one doesn't get played. Time to move it on.

This model is discontinued now to the best of my knowledge and this particular bass is not stock. I believe it has a different pickguard to the original and has had a tone control fitted as well.

The current pickup is a bartolini which I fitted myself. I plan to use this elsewhere so the original will be back in for the buyer. If you really wanted it with the bart in I guess we could work something out.

Also, I have a spare black P guard so if you would prefer black to the pearl one that's currently fitted then I'll happily swap them over. I may also have the original chrome knobs if you prefer to the current chicken head ones.

So lots of options!

The bass is currently in Norwich so you are welcome to try or collect. I'm pricing to sell so It doesn't come with a gig bag and if you want it posted that's extra.

DSC_0422.thumb.JPG.975cee00b81ed71f07ebe3db9144f04f.JPG

DSC_0425.thumb.JPG.67a22b588a6c27cd5ca8c3b48bf5343d.JPG

DSC_0426.thumb.JPG.34acc2cb06b4b1cf27b57c4fada6886c.JPG

Edited by andybassdoyle

27 minutes ago, briansbrew said:

Hi Andy, Nice looking Squire you have there, they are skirted knobs and not chicken head by the way GLWTS

...well, since we're doing proof-reading; it's Squier (like Billy), not Squire (like Chris).

That said, it's as nice looking a Squier as I think I've ever seen.

• 1 month later...
  • MB1 locked this topic