Why become a member? ×

FS: 2008 Warwick streamer LX5 custom

thepurplepea

Hi all,

I have to sell my recently acquired 2008 custom streamer...I only got this in September and it's barley been played. There are no dings or marks on it what so ever. Below are the specs:

2008 Streamer LX5
Maple body
Ovangkol neck
Custom white high polish white finish
Matching white headstock
Chrome hardware
3way MEC active electronics
Active MEC soapbar pickups.

With the bass comes the warwick heavy duty flight case and user kit with tools, certificate and brand new spare set of EMP strings.

In terms of delivery, I'd rather the buyer picks it up. However, for fuel money, I can deliver this bass anywhere in the UK to save any damage while in transit. Im in south Manchester so anything in a 200mile scope is easy...however, someone in Benbecula,for example, might pose a small issue!

I'm looking for around £1200 but Im more than happy to accept offers. PM or email me at [email protected]

[quote name='josh3184' post='341436' date='Nov 30 2008, 09:33 PM']gorgeous, interesting way of restringing on the tuning posts too![/quote]

Was wondering if I ws going to get clocked for this! Years ago I was under pressure to restring a bass at a gig, in the dark and under time pressure so I did it like this ( on a different bass ). Since then Ive found it a good way of doing it. Less fiddley and it works just fine...but I really should do it properly. New years resolution for 2009 I think.

Thanks for the comments guys - just hope someone likes it enough to make an offer.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thepurplepea' post='351674' date='Dec 11 2008, 12:10 PM']Hey guys, this is still for sale but Ive put it up on ebay now as a buy it now (£1200) with "make me an offer".[/quote]

MB1. :)
P.M..... Sshorepunk off the forum he may be interested! :huh: