Why become a member? ×

Anyone on here make scratch plates? I have 9/10ths of the old one!!!

vinorange

Just picked up a renovation project Washburn force 8 with a smashed up scratch plate.

I could try to make one as it’s only single ply black but having never tried one before and not really having the right gear (yet), I was wondering if anyone on here makes scratch plates using the old one and a little imagination (there’s 2” section missing.....)

Thanks.

Hey martthebass,

Please have a look at my website: www.gig.ink - as although I can cut plates to any shape & have many many many templates on file, I don't offer 'traditional' multi-ply plates - my plates are effectively single-ply & essentially the beauty is that you can have any image on them, from subtle to in-yer-face - but plain colours are no problem & I do have a library of images including pearl that you'll see on the website by having a play in the SCRATCH-IT NOW section.

However, if this isn't a deal-breaker than pricing for a Mustang plate is £34.99 all-in to your (UK) door.

Drop me an Email to: [email protected] if all appeals . . .

Cheers
Tim

13 minutes ago, krispn said:

Hey Tim you’ll be hearing from me real soon too. Need a plain black p bass pick guard cut for a Tbird pick up.

This is music to my ears :D

No problem at all with that sir - just drop me a line whenever you're ready.

• Thanks 1