Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Limelight '63 P Dakota Red/Rosewood - £600
£600

Deedee

Again, due to my recent road to Damascus moment I’ve decided that I have far too much gear and I need to thin down the collection.

Here is my Limelight ’63 P bass recently purchased from these very pages as a bit of an impulse buy as it was such a bargain.  Here’s the spec lifted from the original Limelight ad:

Limelight Custom Guitars – 00165 P Bass
Gotoh Vintage Reverse tuners
Aged Nitro-cellulose finished neck with Tusq nut, clay dots and hand rolled fingerboard edges
Nitro-cellulose finish on body
Quality vintage bridge
CTS pots and Sprague cap
Vintage wired
Vintage type Pick ups
Switchcraft jack

And here’s a link to the original Limelight advert:

https://classicandcoolguitars.co.uk/portfolio/limelight-custom-guitars-00165-63-p-bass/

On the original Limelight pics the scratch plate looks almost two-tone with a white stripe down the centre, but as you can see on my pics it is now just a lovely aged minty-green colour.

As you can see in the photographs, I’ve fitted some basic key adjustable bridge saddles for now, but the original Vintage flat-head screw saddles are obviously also included in the sale.  The original strap buttons will also be fitted back on the bass instead of the strap lock buttons.

As usual collection or meet up preferred (I’m in South Yorkshire).  I will post at buyers expense to UK buyers only. 

No trades thank you

IMG_5903.JPG

IMG_5904.JPG

IMG_5905.JPG

IMG_5906.JPG

IMG_5907.JPG

IMG_5908.JPG

IMG_5909.JPG

IMG_5910.JPG

IMG_5911.JPG

IMG_5912.JPG

IMG_5913.JPG