Why become a member? ×

My rig

lefrash

Hi folks. I've been using this forum for a few weeks now as a resource for info about all things bass, and I thought it was about time to sign up and log on! so hello!

Just thought I'd start by showing you all my rig. Its far from being top end gear, but I'm pretty happy with the sounds I get from it. The bass is just a Fender Areodyne Jazz bass, the head is an ashdown evo2 300 and the cab is a behringer ba15. The bass is my ideal bass, and I doubt i'l be changing/upgrading any time soon. The head is something I may be changing pretty soon, and the cab is something I have recently broke down and condensed into a smaller cab. I quite like how this photo turned out too! :)

[quote name='lefrash' post='338854' date='Nov 27 2008, 07:36 PM']The bass is my ideal bass, and I doubt i'l be changing/upgrading any time soon.[/quote]

Yeah, you say that now... just you wait... everybody here's heard that one before!

Welcome, btw!

Edited by Bigwan