Why become a member? ×

NBD: Giving it the V

Cat Burrito

A bit of a whim purchase this one as it really hasn’t been the best of years but I was on the Eastwood site and saw some cheap ex-demo stock. I’ve always liked the natural finish on a flying V and really liked the look of this one. Eastwood’s always seem to play well and be great value for money (at least all the ones I’ve tried do) so I took the plunge. Amazing customer service from Eastwood as always, although DHL could probably warrant a thread on its own in terms of how they tried to deliver it. 30.5” scale, fairly lightweight body with a pretty thunderous sound. No, you can’t sit down with it but standing up, you can release your inner Rock God. And yes, I am probably old enough to know better! 

FlyingV.jpg.528df89e4e3d892556c35dbc52275d3b.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ead said:

Please tell me you play in a folk trio 😊

I play in a few different bands that this would be wildly inappropriate for. It was quite literally the elephant in the room for my rehearsal last night with my Americana band. Three hours in a hot sweaty rehearsal studio and nobody mentioned it!