Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ibanez Mikro Bass GSRM20 Candy Apple Red
£125

Aidan63

SOLD - on it's way to Poland - thanks for looking

Very good condition barely used and complete with clean (though slightly dusty) original gig bag and tags and tools and user manual

twin pickup passive bass, reversed precision style neck pick up and jazz style bridge pickup, poplar body, two piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard, volume, volume, tone controls, ~29" scale, original strings

Plenty of reviews of these online, this colour is no longer available I believe, it's typical Ibanez quality, finish, neck profile etc.; cheap plastic control knobs but decent bridge, ideal for a guitarist wanting a bass to put down some lines or for a young person wanting to learn to play bass, could pass for new with a polish as a birthday present

I got it because I was struggling with full scale bass as a learner as I have small hands and a little arthritis, not long after I got it I got a J&D miniJazz bass which I prefer the shape of so this didn't see further use, but after a couple of years of trying to learn I now find I can actually get about on a full scale instrument and I can get a preferable tone on a 34" scale instrument so instead of this gathering dust on it's case and because I still haven't got round to doing a car boot sale it's on here for sale.

Price includes UPS shipping and paypal fees, if you want to try it I am in Llanfyllin SY22 5DD, £100 cash if you collect item, £120 if you pay bank transfer

This is my first listing on BassChat, I have over 1000 positive feedback on Ebay including the sale of a couple of basses, hopefully this complies with forum rules

WP_20180604_017.jpg

WP_20180604_018.jpg

WP_20180604_019.jpg

WP_20180604_020.jpg

WP_20180604_021.jpg

WP_20180604_016.jpg

Edited by Aidan63
Sold pending payment