Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Wren and Cuff Pickle Pie B Fuzz

sk8

This is a great bass fuzz. Based on the orignal pickle pie which itself is based on the swollen pickle and muff Matt at Wren and Cuff has created a classic fuzz. It has 4 controls including a blend and runs off 9 volf and can be daisy chained. Has velcro on the bottom for pedalboard attachement. Its in very good condition and has hardly been used and i'm just not using it at the moment.

Check out the Wren and Cuff site for a soundclip and more info.

With the drop in the pound/dollar rate plus custom charges and the wait this is i feel fair price.

Looking for £100 plus P&P

If there is interest i can put up some photos.

Edited by sk8

[quote name='sk8' post='337237' date='Nov 26 2008, 01:44 PM']This is a great bass fuzz. Based on the orignal pickle pie which itself is based on the swollen pickle and muff Matt at Wren and Cuff has created a classic fuzz. It has 4 controls including a blend and runs off 9 volf and can be daisy chained. Has velcro on the bottom for pedalboard attachement. Its in very good condition and has hardly been used and i'm just not using it at the moment.

Check out the Wren and Cuff site for a soundclip and more info.

With the drop in the pound/dollar rate plus custom charges and the wait this is i feel fair price.

Looking for £100 plus P&P

If there is interest i can put up some photos.[/quote]

MB1. :)
Get Yourself a Tray of Hollands Meat !...ya cant go wrong! :huh:

Edited by MB1