Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Helix PATCH LIBRARY

fretmeister

As discussed in the other Helix thread, this is just for posting links to patches for the Helix or the HX unit. The official Custom Tone page doesn't let us search by instrument, which is a bit annoying, and searching using the word "Bass" doesn't help as many descriptions use parameter names.

So to get round it we need an easy search system.

How it works:

1: You create a cool sounding patch on your Helix or HX.

2: You give the patch a name that starts "BASSCHAT____________________" (You don't have to keep that name on your Helix, it's just for the upload, then change it on your machine).

3: You upload it to the Line 6 Customtone library here: https://uk.line6.com/customtone/browse/helix/ 

4: In the description box you also start it with BASSCHAT to give a better chance of it showing up in searches

5: When it's uploaded you post the link here.

6: We can then find it by a link on here, or directly on the L6 page.

That's it!

You can also link to other good patches made by others, so we've all got a chance to try them out.

I suggest we only have links to the official L6 Custom Tone to avoid getting riddled with nasty infections. 

I'm at home so I can't upload any right now but I will over the weekend. get stuck in!

@dood

@CameronJ

@Muppet

@Musashimonkey

@intime-nick

@LewisK1975

@dannybuoy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2