Why become a member? ×

Using a Hartke sideways?

bassplayer88

Hello everyone, many years since I've posted to the forum, so I hope this slightly odd question will not be met with too much distain. 

This week I've taken delivery of a BF One 10 to replace a very old Peavey 15" that I'm sick of carrying around on gigs.

I've just used it on a gig tonight with my Hartke ha3500 and I absolutely loved it.

Definately lost a tiny bit of super low end but everything else is so responsive and tight sounding; mega happy!

So this brings me to my question, I don't have much disposibal income, the BF 1 10 was a massive investment for me and I'm really happy with it. The hartke is a respectable cheap amp and I'm really happy with the combination soubdwise, however the hartke footprint is obviously bigger than the tiny BF and does not sit securely on top of the BF cab. 

Will I do the hartke head any damage placeing it on its end next to the BF.

I appreciate this is may be ridiculous idea but I just want to get a workable solution for gigs and having just looked at camping tables (ha) and thinking the whole point of the BF is less gear on gigs I thought this might be the way forward.

I'd love to buy a new head but just don't have the money at the moment.

Help!?