Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Super J5 - WITHDRAWN!!!
£2200

bassmayhem

For sale is my super nice Dingwall Super J5 of the old now discontinued model, with the narrow pickups and "proper 70's bridge pickup placement". The new Super J's are not offered with the Fender type control plate and pick guard anymore.

I find five Canadian Dingwall's being at least two too many, so I start with letting this beauty go. (I got one six string, two five strings and two four strings...) Only trade of interest is a five string graphite neck bass, Modulus, Zon or Status. More pictures on request by message/PM. The bass comes with the original Dingwall bag. It can be sold in a Hiscox case, but with a slight addition to the price. In that case(!) I keep the gigbag.

40427171471_f00ca88823_k.jpg

Shipping on buyer's expense...

Edited by bassmayhem

23 minutes ago, therealting said:

"...I notice 4 knobs - Glockenklang pre?"

I really don't know what's in it. I opened it up, but couldn't figure out what it contains. What strings do you use on yours?

Edited by bassmayhem

If you email Dingwall with your serial number, they can let you know so you can add it to the ad. I’m guessing it’s the Glock 2-band (vol, pan, bass, treble). Mine came passive VVT, which was replaced with a J-Retro and then the current Sadowsky Pre.

I use Dingwall nickelwounds for Super scale, or Sansones. I have Chromes on my Super P.