Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Just the Hipshot Vintage Bridge left now - Price Drop £45
£225

ALL SOLD - Please Remove

I'm thinning out my collection of basses and fitting them with stock parts so I have a few mod parts for sale.

Hipshot Vintage Bridge - in immaculate condition. This is a high quality bridge that is only fraction thicker than the traditional Fender bridges but similar sounding with a tad more sustain. You get saddle grooves on the E & G string for better string stability plus a slightly higher string tension which seems to reduce any string buzz. A great feature is the handy quick release string feature for making string changes a breeze as you don't have to pull the strings through the bridge. This is a great bridge if you want to keep the sound and shape of a traditional bridge with some enhancements. 

£50 posted    NOW £45 - SOLD

Wilkinson Traditional Style Bridge - comes with larger brass saddles. The plate is the same thickness as the Fender bridges. £10 Posted  NOW £6 SOLD

Levys MSS3 Brown Suede Strap - in excellent condition with very little use and no marks or scuffs. £25 Posted NOW £20  SOLD

US Made Jazz Pickguard - high quality with BWB finish and designed to fit a Mexican Jazz bass.   £20 Posted  NOW £12  SOLD

Dimarzio DP123 Jazz Pickups - in immaculate condition with full length wires and all the original parts and paperwork.  £70 Posted  NOW £65  SOLD

Dimarzio DP122 Precision Pickup - in immaculate condition with full length wires and all the original parts and paperwork.  £50 Posted  NOW £45  SOLD

Edited by nickcarey
Text Updates