Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1248H 4x12 800w cabinet great condition
£200

el-gnomo

These are great cabs, built to go with the V-Type range. They sound great with any amp, but especially with big valve amps!

This is the Metal grilled, green carpet covered version, 4x 200W speaker giving 800w handling (with adjustable tweeter), it can cope with volume :-)

I bought it nearly new in the mid-nineties, I think I remember the shop assitant telling me it had been used briefly by The Seahorses, or Terrorvision, I can't remember which now.

It's been stored in my pet-free, smoke-free house, unused, for the last 10 years, and my wife tells me we need the space, so here it is!

Collection preferred. I could deliver within a reasonable radius of East Herts.

IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2138.JPG

IMG_2136.JPG

22 hours ago, el-gnomo said:

These are great cabs, built to go with the V-Type range. They sound great with any amp, but especially with big valve amps!

This is the Metal grilled, green carpet covered version, 4x 200W speaker giving 800w handling (with adjustable tweeter), it can cope with volume :-)

I bought it nearly new in the mid-nineties, I think I remember the shop assitant telling me it had been used briefly by The Seahorses, or Terrorvision, I can't remember which now.

It's been stored in my pet-free, smoke-free house, unused, for the last 10 years, and my wife tells me we need the space, so here it is!

Collection preferred. I could deliver within a reasonable radius of East Herts.

It may very well have been Terrorvision. I owned one of the cloth grill ones which had "Terrorvision" stencilled on the back.

Off the top of my head I think they are 46kg. Really heavy but really hefty and sound incredible