Why become a member? ×

Sold - Source Audio Aftershock
£110

timo

*Sold* Source Audio Aftershock in good nick other than one small ding on the front and a bit of rubbing on the back from sitting on a pedal board. Comes boxed with the Neuro cable for use with the app. Price includes Royal Mail next day delivery.

IMG_20180405_134630.jpg

IMG_20180405_134638.jpg

Edited by timo
Sold

20 hours ago, mcnach said:

PM'd

Are you about to be joining the SA Aftershock club Mr M? Good stuff, I don't think you'll regret - I'm liking mine on standard settings and that's even before getting down to the software editing options (in the queue of bass gear things to get to grips with in 2018...)

1 hour ago, Al Krow said:

Are you about to be joining the SA Aftershock club Mr M? Good stuff, I don't think you'll regret - I'm liking mine on standard settings and that's even before getting down to the software editing options (in the queue of bass gear things to get to grips with in 2018...)

I am indeed.

My low gain needs are covered, but I still wish to find something to get me a nice higher gain overdrive/distortion (without being a fuzz), and the SA Aftershock seems pretty versatile. Editing seems to open the gates of hell in that there is so much to choose from... it's daunting. But at the same time, that's precisely why it is attractive to me: I hope to be able to get it just right... we'll see! :)

23 minutes ago, mcnach said:

I am indeed.

My low gain needs are covered, but I still wish to find something to get me a nice higher gain overdrive/distortion (without being a fuzz), and the SA Aftershock seems pretty versatile. Editing seems to open the gates of hell in that there is so much to choose from... it's daunting. But at the same time, that's precisely why it is attractive to me: I hope to be able to get it just right... we'll see! :)

Hah! Excellent. Look forward to exchanging 'favourite' settings with you down the line! :)