Why become a member? ×

Sold 1983 US Standard Fender Jazz, Fullerton, Ivory, Maple & White
£1000

karlfer

In the last 24 hours my Rick & Precision have gone:facepalm:, couldn't have been just one 9_9.

I now need a Precision so I'm happy to trade, but trade price will need to be a bit more than cash price.

A splendid  '57AVRI would be nice.

Please, no heavily modded, or "bitsa's".

If you have something you might want to move on, please PM me BUT bear in mind I can't courier any more. 

Cheers,

Karl

Edited by karlfer

It absolutely astounds me that this is still here. If I was a Jazz player it would be gone. My '84' precision is a marvellous bass. It is indeed a shame that bass players haven't yet caught on to how superb the 82 - 85 Fenders are. Don't believe the nonsense you hear about quality etc. These basses were built alongside the first reissues that command high prices. This bass in this condition is a huge bargain.

On 06/05/2018 at 16:27, Hutton said:

It absolutely astounds me that this is still here. If I was a Jazz player it would be gone. My '84' precision is a marvellous bass. It is indeed a shame that bass players haven't yet caught on to how superb the 82 - 85 Fenders are. Don't believe the nonsense you hear about quality etc. These basses were built alongside the first reissues that command high prices. This bass in this condition is a huge bargain.

Yeah surprises me Hutton.

I've had over 30 trade offers on this bass (nearest to what I required was a nice P but it was £150 over valued IMO).

Sold.

Edited by karlfer