lynxus69

Cog Effects T-16 Octave pedal - Sold!
£100

For sale Cog T-16 v2 Octave pedal in mint condition. 4 months old.

I bought it recently from fellow basschater in hope of adding an effect into my signal chain. Turnes out I'm a purist and effects are not for me (except my Sansamp bddi)..

As octave pedals go Cog  is one of the better ones - just read the reviews. Small (tiny!) and versatile. 

I'm based in London (E5) but can post it - £100 including delivery. 

https://www.cogeffects.co.uk/t-16-octave.php

20180320_170226.jpg

20180320_170255.jpg

Edited by lynxus69

6 minutes ago, CameronJ said:

One of the best octavers around! Fat, juicy tones all day.

+1. Not found anything better for my needs (or more compact).

@lynxus69 is that a Spector you're sporting in your pic? If so, which model?

2 hours ago, Al Krow said:

+1. Not found anything better for my needs (or more compact).

@lynxus69 is that a Spector you're sporting in your pic? If so, which model?

Yes, it is Spector. 

Euro, Special Edition (chrome hardware). I've installed Hazlab preamp in it 😉

5 minutes ago, johnDeereJack said:

PM'd :)

I don't see anything yet in my inbox?..

Edited by lynxus69
Got it now ;)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By waveydavy
      Valeton OC-10 for sale.
      As new condition.

• By Higgie
      Will be adding more to this list over the coming days, and pics are coming soon, but so far we have for sale:
      Original Digitech WH1 Whammy with Gigrig Whambo (nifty unit that allows you to daisy chain an 9vAC Whammy pedal to a 9vDC power supply) - £320
      COG Knightfall - I have 2 of these up for sale, one is a 2012 v1, the other is a newer version. Not much difference to my ears, just slightly different labelling on yhe enclosure. £65 for the v1, £75 for the V2.
      Analogman Mini Chorus with hardwired ‘deep’ mod. THE bass player’s Chorus pedal. In mint condition, with original box, dust bag, and manual etc. - £170
      MSD Earthquaker Bass Wah - Pretty rare. Never seen another one for sale. The ULTIMATE Bass wah Pedal. Pressure activated or footswitchable to allow half open wah tones, three switchable frequency bands, and four switchable filter bandwidths give you 12 different wah settings, nailing anything from rock to funk. Add a fuzz pedal and channel your inner Timmy C/Cliff Burton! Mint condition - £200 SOLD
      Subdecay Quasar DLX V1 - The only Phaser you will ever need. Expression pedal input, tap tempo, loads of different wave shapes, plus your standard controls such frequency, depth, mix etc. Toggle switch between 4, 6 and 8 stages of analog phasery goodness! Mint condition save for the velcro on the bottom - £170
      Marshall Drivemaster - Essentially a reboxing of the original Marshall Guv’nor without the TRS jack FX Loop. All those early RATM distortion sounds are in there. In excellent condition, but missing the battery door - £85
      GigRig Quartermaster QM4 - The original version, NOT the QMX4. Just 4 loops, on/off. Stick your tone sucking pedals in a loop, or multiple pedals in a loop to turn them all on/off at once. High quality relay switching. In excellent condition, I got this as part of a job lot of GigRig stuff and have actually never used it - £85
      Akai Headrush E2 Delay/Looper - Mint in Box. Loved the first one I had and regretted selling it, so I picked this one up. Haven't used it since I bought it on a whim and it's just sat here in its box. £60
      Boss BF-2B Bass Flanger - The original bass flanger from the 80s! Sounds great, get your Phil Lynott on! Recently serviced - £60
      Dunlop GCB-95 - The classic Crybaby Wah for Guitar. Comes with a Stompin Grounds Wah plate attached to the bottom so it can be velcro'd straight to a board. £38 SOLD
      G Lab Wah Pad - Make any standard wah pedal true bypass, and eliminate the need to use the footswitch! This cool little unit is a pressure activated true bypass loop, so you leave the Wah switched on, and just the act of placing your foot on it connects the loop and makes the wah active. £40 SOLD
      Xotic X-Blender - The original X-Blender! True Bypass loop with clean blend, and a 2 band EQ/Boost built in. Two footswitches, one to activate the loop, the other to switch between blended and 100% wet. Phase invert switch for pedals that invert the phase (some envelope filters do this making them hard to use with a clean blend). Good condition with manual and original box - £100
      Xotic Stereo X-Blender - Straight from the Xotic Custom Shop, and now discontinued! Like it's little brother, the Stereo X-Blender allows you to blend your clean signal with your effects. But where it differs is that you have 3 FX Loops. Two footswitchable loops with individual blend controls, and a third loop that is always active and with a fixed ratio of 50/50 dry/wet. All 3 loops have stereo returns, and run in parallel to each other! So you can run three pedals or groups of pedals on top of each other instead of into each other. Some really cool sounds to be had here! It's main outputs are also stereo. A real swiss army knife pedal with lots of potential for crazy sounds, signal routing, and general blending capabilities. I bought this brand new not long ago, and it saw a couple of gigs before my needs changed, and it went back in the box. Mint condition with the original box/manual etc. - £180 TRADED
      Atomic Echo Clone - Widely considered as one of, if not the, finest Analog Delay pedals in the world, the original Way Huge Aqua Puss (not any of the Dunlop made models) would regularly fetch $1000+ on eBay. When the original Way Huge went out of business, all the remaining parts were bought up and sold as the ‘Echo Clone’. Exactly the same pedal, just a different enclosure. From what I have read, there were only 50 of these ever produced - £340
      Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5QjkCK7CubxdroLLM0cv-iJ4gE6hjlk
      Collection from NE London preferred, or local delivery is possible. Postage also possible, add £5 or £10 for the larger pedals.
    • By Hellzero
      RYBSKI 8 Strings Octave Bass, unique bass made in 2016 as a special order for the Wooten Bass Camp.

Would prefer selling it, but, as it's a unique bass, trades are always welcome, especially for a fretless bass : 4, 6 or 8 (no octave strings) strings unlined are my preferences. Please take into account when proposing me a trade that this is a one off that would cost you around $4000 USD new, without the import taxes.

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1675 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and in excellent overall condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : 2 pieces mahogany core with book matched black walnut top and back
      Neck : 5 pieces set neck made of rock maple + mahogany + 4 rosewood stripes
      Fingerboard : rosewood with side dots
      Frets : 24 (no wear at all)
      Headstock : 4 + 4 shape (angled) with black walnut top
      Pickups : 2 Bartolini's MM42CBJD3 (same pickups as early Lakland basses)
      Preamp : ACG EQ01 5K
      Controls on the first row from neck to bridge: stacked volume/blend, stacked low pass filter for the neck pickup with filter peak level/filter frequency, stacked low pass filter for the bridge pickup with filter peak level/filter frequency, passive tone
      Controls on the second row from neck to bridge : stacked high pass filter for both pickups with treble level/ treble frequency, parallel/single coil/series (vertical) switch for the neck pickup, rear/front coil (horizontal) switch (reversed pickup, but not phase) for the neck pickup, parallel/single coil/series (vertical) switch for the bridge pickup, rear/front coil (horizontal) switch (reversed pickup, but not phase) for the bridge pickup
      Tuners : Hipshot Ultralite
      Bridge : Schaller 3D-8 fully adjustable (high and low strings separately)
      Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm
      Nut : brass
      Strings spacing at nut : 10 mm
      Knobs : metal
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : gold (except for the two rear/front coil switches)
      Truss rod : 1 (fully working)
      Finish : satin old way
      Land of craftsmanship : USA
      Serial number : none
      Year : 2016
      Weight : 4.4 kilos (on the light side for such a bass)
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G strings to 2 mm under the E strings at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with a used Warwick RockBag Premium Line and gold security locks .

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this bass because I can't find a register for it being a fretless player, and I only seem to be able to play Byrds tune with it.

This bass was originally fretless and with non sense switches. It's been converted to a fretted by a previous owner and I changed the switches to be able to use all pickups possibilities, it's perfectly balanced, absolutely no neck diving and such fun to play, even if you need a plane pilot licence to use the preamp and switches combinations !

Here is what Rybski wrote to the previous owner :

Here is the link to the ACG EQ01 : http://www.acguitars.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ACG_EQ01.pdf

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and has been fitted with a brand new set of Rotosound stainless steel round wound strings made out of two sets of Swing Bass 66 (20/40 - 35/60 - 35/75 - 45/95), which fit the bass to perfection.
        What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real condition : almost in new condition with very the few visible light dings photographed.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By knoxy26
      Grab a great octaver and sound like a beast.
      Selling this as I only use my aguilar these days.
      In good working order.
      Let me know if you have any questions.
      Would prefer London pickup but if you want shipped let me know and I can sort at your expense.

• By deej
      I have one Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr for sale - 25k active version. 
      Perfect working order with velcro on the bottom. 
      Looking for £50 posted. 
      Thanks,