wright/watt

SOLD.SOLD.......EVE Proto bass (Unique)
£650

Posted (edited)

Up for Sale only,is this lovely one of a kind Eve bass guitar.Hand built,carved and crafted by Douglas Mullen

of Eve Guitars,Scotland.This bass is the prototype of his Eve Probass range.The bass has a very sleek body profile.(Carl Thompsonesque!!l) a wonderful slim profile neck which is a breeze to play on.

It has a Kent Armstrong pickup and upgraded Eve two band eq.Details of woods etc are on the bass desciption details page in the picture,provided by Douglas.

This bass is ungigged and in very good condition (slight mark on headstock,see pic)

I first saw and played this bass in Red dog Music in Edinburgh in 2012 but could not afford it then  @ £1250...........

So a real bargain here..

Any questiosns please ask...

Happy to courier.

20180220_115325.jpg

20180220_115351.jpg

20180220_115306.jpg

20180318_133315.jpg

20180318_133243.jpg

20180220_115253.jpg

Edited by wright/watt
SOLD

Open to sensible Offers.Don't be shy!:D

This wonderful bass needs to sell and find a new home.The glow in the dark dot markers on the fingerboard at the 7th,12th,19th fret are stickers which are removable leaving no residue.ps will come with an old but very well padded Ritter deluxe gig bag...

Easter Monday Bump style thing, for this beautiful playing handbuilt bass...I really need to sell to make room...this is open to offers:D

Just a last call for this Eve bass...Alas not selling on this forum.....at this give away price....Real players player bass..i.e Sei,ACG,Status etc... so 34scale.38mm nut,3.6kg (so not a back breaker!!!) Play for hours.....17.5-18mm string spacing...will go up a certain auction site if a no go this time!!! Any questions please ask folks:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Progbass
      £1200 ONO
      2007 Overwater Perception Std Dlx 4 String
      Honduras Mahogany with American Walnut Facing (inc Headstock)
      Maple Neck with Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
      2 Overwater Soapbars
      Volume, Pickup Blend, Bass, Treble 
      Neutrik Locking Jack 
      Hipshot Bridge

The Bass is in very good condition, but with a couple of knocks and scrapes after having been toured extensively across Europe and Canada over the last 10 years (photos of knocks included). The Bass has received a full set-up, fret polish and clean and is playing/sounding great with A new set of Elites strings. A hard case is supplied with the instrument.
      I am based in Eastleigh, and the Bass can currently be viewed at Guitar Centre Southsea. I am happy to deliver the Bass as far as London or similar distance if required. The current equivalent Progress Std Dlx is £2895. Price is open to negotiation to genuine buyers.

Please give this beautiful British Made Bass a home!!!!!

• By loremil
      Selling this fantastic green Dingwall NG2 4 String. It is very new (purchased from Bass Club Paris in May 2017), but it has never been gigged so it has no marks or dings (just a bit of wear on the Dingwall logo on the rear pickup).
      The reason for sale is that I'm not getting on with the sound, but it is a fantastic bass to play and is also very light.
      The bass comes with a Bass Club Paris branded gigbag which is very sturdy and durable
      Not looking for trades at the moment, and collection from London only please.
      Thanks for looking!
      Here are the specs taken directly from Bass Direct.
      Dingwall made in Canada FD3n pickups*
      •Darkglass 3-band pre-amp, active/passive switch
      •Rotary 4 way pickup selector bridge, both parallel, both series, neck)
      •Dingwall USA strings 
      •Alder body - Green Finish
      •Maple Fingerboard - 36.25 - 34" scale
      •Black dots
      •Carbon Fibre pickguard
      •Magnetic rear battery cover
      •Banjo frets
      •NOVAX® FANNED-FRET SYSTEM™ (see below)
      •Five piece maple neck
      •Black nickel hardware
      •Hipshot licensed tuners
      •Manufactured in China
      •Final set up at Dingwall Shop in Canada
      •Weight 8lb 8oz/3.8kg

• By TJ Spicer
      Warwick Streamer LX Fretless German Pro Series 4 String Natural Finish £725
      The usual supreme Warwick build quality and an absolutely amazing feeling bass. It has a sweet tiger-stripe ebony fingerboard, cherry body, MEC PJ pickups and a 2 band active preamp. I've used it on a couple of recordings and a few gigs but that's pretty much it. It's 2/3 years old and was bought from Bass Gear new. Selling as my double bass normally gets the call if it's the kind of gig I would do on a fretless and i'm saving up for Fodera no. 2.
      Comes with one of the upper end Warwick Rockbags, and the beautiful tools Warwick supply.
      Collection preferred as always, from either Bath or Maidenhead, but shipping can be arranged too of course.
      No Trades please, unless as a make-weight in a Fodera 5/6 string purchase.
      Thank you for looking! T

• By Raspatue
      I am selling this beautiful Carl Thompson bass as it is not getting the playing time it needs or deserves.
      Its build by Carl himself in the early 90s. it has an EMG pickup and active electronics. the neck is 36"
      It has a rare wooden bridge and a rare "hook" shaped upper horn.
      The neck is Padauk with Ebony frettboard. i think the top is charry and the wings are mahogany. i am not sure what the center block is.
      If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or send me a private message.
      Trades with Ken Smith, Fbass, Wal or vintage fender basses.
      The bass is located in Denmark.

• By Jay J
      Flamed maple top, Maple bolt on neck, swamp ash body. 2  marcus miller humbuckers with switches for single, series and parallel. Active EQ, 18volts. Bass, mid and treble controls with mid sweep frequency control. Also has passive option with a tone control. 34 inch scale. Through body stringing option. Bought from Thomann in dec 2017. Cash, in person sale only, in Bristol area, some travelling considered.