Why become a member? Read more... ×
Check out Guitarchat.co.uk Read more... ×
wright/watt

SOLD.SOLD.......EVE Proto bass (Unique)
£650

Posted (edited)

Up for Sale only,is this lovely one of a kind Eve bass guitar.Hand built,carved and crafted by Douglas Mullen

of Eve Guitars,Scotland.This bass is the prototype of his Eve Probass range.The bass has a very sleek body profile.(Carl Thompsonesque!!l) a wonderful slim profile neck which is a breeze to play on.

It has a Kent Armstrong pickup and upgraded Eve two band eq.Details of woods etc are on the bass desciption details page in the picture,provided by Douglas.

This bass is ungigged and in very good condition (slight mark on headstock,see pic)

I first saw and played this bass in Red dog Music in Edinburgh in 2012 but could not afford it then  @ £1250...........

So a real bargain here..

Any questiosns please ask...

Happy to courier.

20180220_115325.jpg

20180220_115351.jpg

20180220_115306.jpg

20180318_133315.jpg

20180318_133243.jpg

20180220_115253.jpg

Edited by wright/watt
SOLD

Open to sensible Offers.Don't be shy!:D

This wonderful bass needs to sell and find a new home.The glow in the dark dot markers on the fingerboard at the 7th,12th,19th fret are stickers which are removable leaving no residue.ps will come with an old but very well padded Ritter deluxe gig bag...

Easter Monday Bump style thing, for this beautiful playing handbuilt bass...I really need to sell to make room...this is open to offers:D

Just a last call for this Eve bass...Alas not selling on this forum.....at this give away price....Real players player bass..i.e Sei,ACG,Status etc... so 34scale.38mm nut,3.6kg (so not a back breaker!!!) Play for hours.....17.5-18mm string spacing...will go up a certain auction site if a no go this time!!! Any questions please ask folks:D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lux1990
      UPDATE!
      Unfortunately this baby has to go after all, due to financial reasons.
      In the meantime I've swapped original soapbar pickups for Nordstrand Single coil HC (in soapbar cover) because I thought that I'll be able to keep the bass, and I prefer more SC sound. They are custom made with staggered pole pieces for 12' radius, and they costed me around 300 euros shipped directly from Carey. Bass also sounds killer with them of course, but little bit more to my taste  
      Installation is solderless, 15 minutes work.
      I'm willing to leave them installed for mentioned price, of course original Soapbars included, so you can decide what you like more.

Sadowsky Standard 4 String #7317
      Specs:
      Body: Mahogany / Master grade flame maple top
      Neck: Roasted flame maple / Madagascar rosewood
      Pickups: Sadowsky soapbar
      Hardware: Black
      Weight: 3.62 kg!

It is in MINT CONDITION! Lightweight and resonates like crazy. Sounds huge and sweet, fingerstyle or slap!
      Bass like this costs 6300$ at Roger's shop + almost a year wait + VAT, shipping etc. + you can't get something like this from NYC anymore. For example on thomann.de, similar specs Sadowsky's are around 7000 euros.
      Bass comes in original Sadowsky case, also like new. Strung with fresh Blue Label SS 45-105 strings. All case candy included of course, and fret protector.
      I will put inside the case Sadowsky Comfort strap (size S) like a little gift.

Money via Transferwise or Bank transfer. PayPal is bad lately to my experience.

Price is 3700 euro.

Kind regards.

Luka

• By Jay J
      Sire Marcus Miller V7 4 string  lined fretless sunburst finish. Alder body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard and fret lines. 34 inch scale, bone bridge, Marcus super jazz pickups, 18 volt pre amp or passive mini switch. Volume/tone control pot. Middle and middle frequency dual pot. bass pot, treble pot. Nut width 38mm. Pickup mix pot. 20mm string spacing. Big mass bridge, through body string option. Bought from Thomann in June 2018, spotless/as new condition. No case. Bristol area. £280

• By Freddy
      Hello
      I'm selling my Ibanez Soundgear SR 600 (4 string) Bass due to needing funds for other things.
      It was bought on Basschat (unfortunately, I can't remember who as I've not been on the site for a while and all my threads etc. have gone), I believe it's a 2012 model and it comes with a padded bag.
      It's a great bass, plays really well, sounds great and has the best two piece swamp-ash body I've seen on any SR (I was planning to buy a new one, but I saw this)! The neck, truss rod, hardwear and electronics are in perfect working order, there is some very minimal fretwear, but nothing a fret dress (or even a decent polish) couldn't sort. The back of the neck is like glass and a dream when gigging.
      The body and neck are in great condition, although the body has a few dings on the lower horn and some wear around the input jack socket. The back has very little wear at all, but in all cases I have tried to show these in the photos.
      The condition overall is very good, having being looked after, but does have some cosmetic wear, as you'd expect (I've tried to show this in the photos). There are two additional strap button holes (it has schaller strap buttons fitted), which are my preference, but these could easliy be 'lost', especially with this natural finish, with filler or superglue and sanding dust from same or similar timber.
      It has all the features you'd expect from the SR series: (taken from Ibanez website. N.B. this bass has the TWO-position mid frequency switch)
      Neck type: SR4 5pc Jatoba/Walnut
      Jatoba fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
      Ash body
      Medium frets
      Accu-cast B300 bridge (19mm string spacing)
      Neck pickupBartolini® MK-1 neck pickup (Passive)bridge pickupBartolini®
      MK-1 bridge pickup (Passive)equalizerIbanez
      Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch (two-position)
      Black matte hardware
      Scale length: 864mm/34"
      38mm at nut
      21.5mm at 12 fret
      62mm at 24 fret
      305mm radius

Please note that the stand is not included, but the padded bag is. You are welcome to come over and try it out. Collection is preferred (I'm in Sheffield), carriage would be arranged by and at the buyer's expense.
      Many thanks for looking.
      Freddy

• By Raspatue
      6500 GBP

I am selling this beautiful Carl Thompson bass as it is not getting the playing time it needs or deserves.
      Its build by Carl himself in the early 90s. it has an EMG pickup and active electronics. the neck is 36"
      It has a rare wooden bridge and a rare "hook" shaped upper horn.
      The neck is Padauk with Ebony frettboard. i think the top is charry and the wings are mahogany. i am not sure what the center block is.
      If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or send me a private message.
      Trades with Ken Smith, Fbass, Wal or vintage fender basses.
      The bass is located in Denmark.

• By podvodoy
      For sale this cute 4 string Shuker precision deluxe bass 
      Price drop - new price  £800 ONO

Built in 2009. 

In perfect condition, the pickguard is missing from the very beginning. 

Specs as follows: 
      BUILT IN:

CONSTRUCTION:
      - bolt-on    
      NECK:
      - Maple    
      SCALE :
      -34"

FINGERBOARD:
      - MAPLE  
      MARKERS:
      - black block inlays 
      BODY:    
      - ASH 
      PICKUPS: 
      - Bartolini P + J 
      PREAMP:
      - AGUILAR / OBP-3    
      CONTROL:     
      - VOLUME (active/passive), BALANCE, MIDDLE, TEMBLE/BASS

BRIDGE:
      - ABM 
      TUNERS:
      - Hipshot    

HARDWARE COLOR:
      - CR (Chrome) 

Carefully played, in full working condition, minor signs of wear. 

Comes with Hard Case.

Bass is in London, cash on pickup preferred. 

£800