Why become a member? ×

ESP Horizon P bass 1984

Shop in Brum was trying to sell one for months at between £250 & £300.

One on here & Facebook couple of years back with all sorts of statements about it, sold for around £300 in the end.

I think it's possibly all the same bass just doing the rounds?

• 1 month later...

HI Guys,

Not sure if this thread is still open, and I've only just joined but I've had one similar to the one mentioned above for over 25 years, although it's too nice to gig regularly.

If you want any info, although mine is not for sale, just let me know.

I'm having problems trying to find something with a 43-45mm nut width neck to fit my large hands and have been after another ESP 400 p style for a couple of years, so if you know of anything out there without spending a fortune, an email would be appreciated as most of the new Fenders/Squires seem to have 40mm jazz type necks...

Anyway hello to you all and hope I can help with your enquiry, even though the Horizon mentioned above has just doubled in price when I had a look last week...

All the best,

Regards,

Andy

8 hours ago, Andy1963 said:

HI Guys,

Not sure if this thread is still open, and I've only just joined but I've had one similar to the one mentioned above for over 25 years, although it's too nice to gig regularly.

If you want any info, although mine is not for sale, just let me know.

I'm having problems trying to find something with a 43-45mm nut width neck to fit my large hands and have been after another ESP 400 p style for a couple of years, so if you know of anything out there without spending a fortune, an email would be appreciated as most of the new Fenders/Squires seem to have 40mm jazz type necks...

Anyway hello to you all and hope I can help with your enquiry, even though the Horizon mentioned above has just doubled in price when I had a look last week...

All the best,

Regards,

Andy

Andy, nothing budget springs to mind, but have a look at the Fender Classic 50's P bass or the Roadworn 50's P bass for wider necks. 

Good luck with your search!