Why become a member? ×

How the hell have I not come across Soften The Glare until now?!?

Painy

I'm a big fan of Ryan Martinie's playing and love his tone but only stumbled across this last night while browsing Youtube.

Downloaded the whole album last night and been listening to it today. Not sure if you'd call it prog-jazz-metal-fusion or what but whatever it is I really like it!

Edited by Painy
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Painy said:

I'm a big fan of Ryan Martinie's playing and love his tone but only stumbled across this last night while browsing Youtube.

Downloaded the whole album last night and been listening to it today. Not sure if you'd call it prog-jazz-metal-fusion or what but whatever it is I really like it!

How odd. I stumbled upon that video the other day. 

He's a monster player without a doubt, but I've never been fond of his tone. Sounds like Kermit on a trampoline.

• Haha 2

Ryan Martinie is a total monster of a player. I've listened to the Soften The Glare album a few times. Meh... Just not Mudvayne... I love watching him play though, I have to say. Think I've watched everything on youtube by now.