Why become a member? ×

SOLD (presumably) -- Schecter Stiletto 8 string for sale/trade £425
£425

newbass1000

Here I have a Schecter Stiletto 8 string bass, everyone's probably more than familiar with the concept but for those who aren't these are effectively 4 string basses with an extra octave string ( much like a 12 string guitar ).
I don't see a lot of these about and was after one for years but it doesn't really see a lot of use in my current band. 

Condition is 8.5/10, a few minor scratches but nothing particularly visible.

Ideally after cash but may entertain trades for certain things ( G+L, Sandberg or a decent jazz, prepared to add cash for the right bass but try me with anything )

Based in Newcastle but can drop off in a 2 hour radius if buyer covers petrol, otherwise happy to arrange a courier.

Apologies if I missed anything!

Cheers

23319364_627768814280005_3512442789586732377_n.jpg

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Lucid said:

Was this sold?

Yup - got snapped up by @cattytown, I believe. I'm sure he will be able to give you an update on how he's getting on with it if you pm him (and you'll be able to get 'first dibs' if he decides he wants to move it on!) 

@ Mods this thread should be closed?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

@ Mods this thread should be closed?

Yes - the OP should have marked this bass as sold by changing the title, as per the instructions, in which case the thread would have been closed. If they don't do that, the mods have no way to know that it is sold.

• Rich changed the title to SOLD (presumably) -- Schecter Stiletto 8 string for sale/trade £425
  • Rich locked this topic