Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Smash

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='431372' date='Mar 11 2009, 11:34 AM']Blimey Ash - can't believe this is still here :)[/quote]
Me neither, I don't know what it is at the moment but I can't shift a single thing, maybe I smell! :-(

[quote name='Smash' post='329605' date='Nov 15 2008, 11:41 AM']Right then, I never wanted to sell this brilliant Bass but as I haven't used it live it has to go. I believe keeping it in the case is pretty pointless so I am now putting it up for trade.

This Groove bass was one of the last 2 ever to leave the factory, comes as active passive / switchable and runs from a single 9v battery.
It has one tiny little graze on the top horn but that's about it, very good condition.

Picture has been borrowed from previous basschatter, hope that's ok.

Lookig at £450 plus postage no offers below this will be accepted.[/quote]

MB1. :)
Youve not finished youre kitkat!.... :rolleyes:
BUMP!

BUMP - why is this still here, it's rare and one of the best basses I have ever played and for not much money, sigh :-(

I refuse to put this on ebay as I want someone here to have it

Edited by Smash

[quote name='Smash' post='442233' date='Mar 23 2009, 09:53 AM']BUMP with another price drop, I understand times are very hard, so now have decided to lower the price, so who fancies it?[/quote]

sent you a message

cheers

[quote name='Smash' post='442233' date='Mar 23 2009, 09:53 AM']BUMP with another price drop, I understand times are very hard, so now have decided to lower the price, so who fancies it?[/quote]

That's what I offered you less than a week ago :)