Why become a member? ×

Fender JAZZ BASS Road worn 3TS - Sold
£750

jflesh

12 hours ago, Chewie said:

These are the business.....  I just got hold of one and am over the moon..........

GLWTS........

SN1.jpg

I wonder if this used to be mine?  I've got a feeling it might be the same one....I traded it into Bass direct, and Marcus who works there bought it for himself there and then so it was never advertised by them.......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LewisK1975 said:

I wonder if this used to be mine?  I've got a feeling it might be the same one....I traded it into Bass direct, and Marcus who works there bought it for himself there and then so it was never advertised by them.......

With the sheer amount of basses you've been selling lately Lewis - there's a good chance that if anyone buys a bass, anywhere in the UK,
that it once belonged to you mate! ;) lol
Interesting mod there Chewie. I did wonder about trying that on my old RW Jazz....

Sorry to hijack your ad jflesh - so have a free bump on me
PS. Seeing this ad just makes me want a RW Jazz again :)

55 minutes ago, Marc S said:

With the sheer amount of basses you've been selling lately Lewis - there's a good chance that if anyone buys a bass, anywhere in the UK,
that it once belonged to you mate! ;) lol
Interesting mod there Chewie. I did wonder about trying that on my old RW Jazz....

Sorry to hijack your ad jflesh - so have a free bump on me
PS. Seeing this ad just makes me want a RW Jazz again :)

Haha true Marc, actually if it is the same one, the stack knobs were on it when I got it...

Indeed we are somewhat jacking this sales thread! but free bumps help everyone! GLWTS!

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 08:50, LewisK1975 said:

That would make sense........  I bought it from Will, a session bassist who used to work at Bass Direct.

• 2 weeks later...