Why become a member? ×

FS: Darkglass M900 - as new SOLD
£675

HazBeen

Hi,

Up for grabs is my Darkglass M900.

There has been ample discussion on how good these bad boys are so I assume I do not need to add much, full specs here: 

https://www.darkglass.com/microtubes-900/

I bought 2 M900s several months ago (I use 2 amps in my setup) and they have most certainly lived up to the hype, a great overdriven/distortion channel and a really musical clean channel coupled with 2 Ohm capability make this one of the most flexible and well rounded D Class amps around. 

So why sell one then? Well, after a lot of AB-ing  I have decided I like my Mesa MPulse/DG M900 setup a little better than a Double DG M900 setup so I can let one go.  

Condition is very good/good as new. Comes in the original box with all the trimmings, comes with the footswitch too. I can even provide a copy of the original receipt if you want. 

Priced to sell, shipping in Western Europe included.

ngpdxtX.jpg

sQpgSfF.jpg

Edited by HazBeen
  • Like 1

Just don't understand why these heads aren't being snapped up.  As well as having one of the,  if not THE cleanest class d power section in the market, it also effectively has two £350 pedals built in.  Value wise head and shoulders above all of the competition.