Why become a member? ×

Black Friday my arse! 2 kits for sale, Series/Parallel P/J and Jazz
£100

EDIT:  P/J kit sold!

I have 2 kits for sale, I made to experiment with the new CTS switch pots and they work very nicely. Both have the Series/Parallel switch on the tone pot, new and tested.

Kit 1 To fit a standard Jazz 4 hole bell plate. £50 posted 1st class signed for UK. The S/P switch terminals are very close to the jack socket but with accurate fitting - no problem. I can supply fitted to a new Jazz bell plate in chrome or black for £10 extra.

Kit 2 To fit a P/J standard P-bass pickguard with the extra pot where the jack was and jack socket now on the side, I'm sure you know what I mean. £50 posted 1st class signed for UK. Most likely will also fit a P/J pickguard with the extra pot on top. SOLD

Both kits are made with CTS 'FullFat' pots, 250K Audio Log Taper, 6mm Split/Splined shafts, 3/8" or 9.5mm mounting hole required. Switchcraft Mono Jack Socket, .047uF PolyDrop Tone cap. The S/P switches have solderless terminals fitted, your pick up and bridge ground wires fit into these, no soldering required. The kits take a few minutes to fit. You need a 1/2" AF spanner for the pots and jack nuts, a small screwdriver for the terminals is supplied with, all my kits come with a connection note and 100% backup!

Overseas postage at cost, PM me for quote.

Please visit my feedback thread;  https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/67544-feedback-for-kiogon/?page=16

Cheerz, John

2017-11-24 14.34.19.jpg

2017-11-24 14.33.50.jpg

2017-11-24 14.33.25.jpg

Edited by KiOgon
P/J kit SOLD P/J Pics removed

6 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

Can I order one of your Winebox control plates please?  Think you've missed a trick there on Black Friday.....:D

I thought the kits had special 'Nose, Palate and Finish' knobs! I'd like to hear those in action!