Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Harley Benton *Deco* HB CLU-Bass
£30

NoirBass

Firstly I want to make it very clear this is not fully functional!

1/ two of the tuners (E&A) have sheered and slip when tuning.

2/ I'm not sure the pickup is good or not, it doesn't seem very even across the strings.

Now thats out of the way the sales patter….

I bought this to plonk around at home and to see what the Uke bass was all about, a fun time was had in the process and now it needs to go to a new home.

Whislt it clearly has its faults, in all other aspects its in good condition and has a Fishman preamp. It'd probably suit someone wanting to use the bits to make their own uke bass or someone that can source cheap uke style bass tuners. Or as Thomann intended, to decorate your home/pub/office space.

I'd like this to be collection only ideally London N21, but will post at cost on the understanding that I will not be responsible for the state of it when it arrives.

IMG_4553.JPG.ca19f3ceaeaed735f681212e8f99eaac.JPGIMG_4554.JPG.6ee7678f6f1d8a2db185daaf9f3d2e1d.JPG

Edited by NoirBass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Can you post photos of the tuners? Are they "special" or the same as standard tuners on your average bass?

They are special uke tuners. The string sits on a much wider post than a standard tuner. This however is all academic now as it has just sold. Thanks for your interest.

Edited by NoirBass