Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Geester

Roland Cube 120XL - 'As New' condition and a great price
£295

Posted (edited)
[size=4][font=Arial, sans-serif]Here we have a brilliant little combo, very powerful for it's size with the FFP design which gives it great bass response and very punchy mids. The effects (compressor/chorus/drive/reverb/delay as well as a looper) are just great and the amp emulations give a fantastic array of tone options. Can be used with an extension cab to make for a very versatile and portable little rig. I'm sure it would be just fine for rehearsals and smaller gigs. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Here are the specs from Roland [url="http://www.roland.com/global/products/cube-120xl_bass/"]www.roland.com/global/products/cube-120xl_bass/[/url][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]It's in 'As New' condition having only ever been used in my office for noodling and learning new bass lines when playing along to Youtube. More than happy to courier it [[i]additional cost[/i]] although happy to meet up if you're not too far away (I live near Cambridge). Any questions please do drop me a line. [/font][/size]

[size=4][attachment=255246:WP_20171008_20_53_08_Pro1.jpg][/size][size=4][attachment=255247:WP_20171008_20_53_19_Pro1.jpg][/size] Edited by Geester