Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender fit necks & bodies (Jazz/Jag/PB; Fender, Warmoth, Squier) ALL SOLD
£700

Clearing out the bass shed and appear to have a lot of Jazz Bass necks lying around. I really do prefer Precision necks so these are not much use to me (which begs the question I guess of why I bought them in the first place....). I would like these gone quickly so I am listing at very very good prices, With apologies for being blunt, I won't be taking offers or trades. I can supply tuners with each neck also.

Fender MIA 1974. Maple board, pearl block inlays. Bought from Colin (King Tut) here http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1 £225. Neck is a whole lot better than Colin's description might suggest! SOLD

Fender MIJ Jaguar. Rosewood board, pearl block inlays, no binding £175SOLD

No-name. Rosewood board, biding, dots. Very '60s look with stunning flame on headstock. Jazz width. £50 **SOLD**

Warmoth lined fretless with pearl blocks custom order/build £200 (£225 with Schaller tuners, cost close to $600 from Warmoth). Jazz width, and yes, that lovely thick slab of a board is ebony, and it has very little play wear (flats only). **SOLD**

Squier Precision FL neck, width quite narrow for a P-Bass but a couple of mm wider than a Jazz. I assume board is ebanol, it's quite nice and feels almost like graphite to play. £50 **SOLD**

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='sunfish' timestamp='1498566346' post='3325546']
Will the the Jaguar fit Precision bodies? I.E. same heel width?

Look forward to the pix
[/quote]

Hello mate, yes it will fit most Fender 4-bolt bodies. Pics in a few hours

Chris

[quote name='sunfish' timestamp='1498566346' post='3325546']
Will the the Jaguar fit Precision bodies? I.E. same heel width?

Look forward to the pix
[/quote]

There's a link the the original FS ad on BC here with a pic http://basschat.co.uk/topic/301136-sold-vintage-reissue-fender-jaguar-neck/page__p__3244747__hl__jaguar%20neck__fromsearch__1#entry3244747. I was anticipating selling without tuners which were going to go onto a Precision neck, but if you wanted them perhaps £200 with tuners would be reasonable? Let me know if you'd like more pics also.

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

And some bodies to throw into the mix, all Fender neck fit. Can provide numerous variants of bridges, PUPs and circuits at a price!

[s]90's MIJ Fender '62 RI fully loaded £175 as seen[/s] **SOLD**

[s]Fender MIM Jazz body routed for P-PUP (J-PUP route still there so can be reverted without problem). DIY Reggie Hamilton for 20% of the cost.[/s] **SOLD**

[s]80s MIK (make unknown) Precision with factory humbucker route at bridge. PUP is MIA Fender. £75 as seen, £30 if no PUP included[/s]

Squier VM Jaguar with SD (real thing not 'designed by' humbucker) at bridge. Jazz circuit in at present but have a Jag control plate somewhere also. £100, or £50 if no PUP/bridge/circuit included

[url="http://s80.photobucket.com/user/Beedster/media/IMG_3359_zpshloiteun.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s80.photobucket.com/user/Beedster/media/IMG_3360_zpsqgskdscb.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Meddle' timestamp='1499545171' post='3332155']
I recognise that blue PJ Jazz body! :P The pickguard is from Tim at Scratchit!
[/quote]

It's a stunning body built up, really resonant also :)

[quote name='Bassassin' timestamp='1499557128' post='3332219']
How much is the Squier P neck, if it's still available? And is it skinny or a baseball bat?
[/quote]

Far from baseball bat John, too thin for me by far, narrow and flat, probably 40mm max but can check. £50?

[quote name='Meddle' timestamp='1499545171' post='3332155']
I recognise that blue PJ Jazz body! :P The pickguard is from Tim at Scratchit!
[/quote]
[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1499591748' post='3332344']
It's a stunning body built up, really resonant also :)
[/quote]

And now sold :)

• 8 months later...