Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* - Musicman SUB Active Bass - American made
£500

Dr_Tom

*PRICE DROP TO £450* offers welcome

WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR GOOD QUALITY FENDER TELECASTER

Hi all,

I'm selling my Musicman SUB 4-string active bass. I simply don't play it anymore and its a waste of such a lovely bass, plus my wife is becoming less and less tolerant of me decorating our house with things that just sit there...

I'm sure most of you know about these basses, they were Musicman's attempt to show a good bass similar to the stingray could be produced in America without the hefty price tag, however I believe they started to lose money on them and so they were discontinued.

This is one of the originals which I had from new. I've asked Ernie Ball for a date from the serial number but they haven't got back to me yet, I think its 2003 off the top of my head.

Everything works perfectly, its an absolutely amazing bass to play.

There are two dings on the top side of the body from gigging, which I have photographed, otherwise its in very good nick as I hope you can see from the pictures.

I've had it valued at two separate shops in my area who have both said they would sell it for £500 so that's what I'm advertising at.

You are more than welcome to come around and play it, I'm in Telford, Shropshire, and any sales would be collection from here or within an hours drive.

Cheers

Tom

[attachment=246780:IMG_2938.JPG]
[attachment=246781:IMG_2943.JPG]
[attachment=246782:IMG_2945.JPG]
[attachment=246783:IMG_2948.JPG]
[attachment=246784:IMG_2949.JPG]
[attachment=246785:IMG_2951.JPG]

Edited by Dr_Tom