Why become a member? ×

SOLD Limelight 64 Jazz relic Dakota red dark rosewood board clay dots
£750

Kevsy71

[b]SOLD[/b]
[b]For sale only (no trades this time, sorry!): [/b]2017 Limelight '64 J bass' relic, only 11
weeks old!
[b]Location:[/b] Tonbridge, Kent

More pictures here: [url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/133089969@N07/albums/72157680725980352"]https://www.flickr.c...157680725980352[/url]

[b]Build spec:[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"’64 J bass"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dakota Red over Desert sand[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Light/medium Relic (light tarnishing rather than rusting on the metalwork ). [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rosewood board (dark)with clay dots and the rolled fingerboard edges[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]38mm at nut, 64 style J bass neck shape[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]70s Fender Jazz logo (the big ‘TV logo’ and lettering)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tort guard[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Weight[/b] approx. 9 lbs 5oz/4.3 Kg (based on a combo of kitchen and bathroom scales measurements)[/font][/color]

[b]Condition[/b]:
Fully working. 'As new' relic condition, i.e. all dings were deliberate! Ungigged and unrehearsed, just occasionally noodled on at home since delivery some 8 weeks ago.

[b]Reason for sale:[/b]
I ordered this along with a Limelight P, which has been getting all the playtime. Unfortunately one now has to be moved on...

[b]Comes with:[/b]
Unused Thomann hardcase

[b]Where it be:[/b]
Tonbridge, Kent, approx. 5 mins from J5 M25. Trial welcome.

[b]Payment:[/b]
Bank transfer, PayPal (with any fees your way), cash - but no trades, thanks :)

[b]Postage:[/b]
In original hardcase and cardboard container, but will need to be insured. Will quote at cost, probably £20-£30

Edited by Kevsy71

Oh my, oh my :o
I do like Limelight basses....
And yours is a stunner Kevsy - what with that colour, that reddish tort pickguard
Lovely level of relicing too - don't sell it, don't.... lol

GLWTS - someone's going to get a smashing bass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Marc S' timestamp='1495010139' post='3300329']
Oh my, oh my :o
I do like Limelight basses....
And yours is a stunner Kevsy - what with that colour, that reddish tort pickguard
Lovely level of relicing too - don't sell it, don't.... lol

GLWTS - someone's going to get a smashing bass
[/quote]

Thanks Marc! And...bump.