Why become a member? ×

Seems like a bargain. ''Fendar'' Jazz Bass

He say it has "done me good over the years".. How can a bass player of a few years standing, not know the spelling of "Fender"?

I'm also amazed at the time you hear of folk selling basses where "a mate left it round 'ere" is the explanation for them having it. How many times has ANYONE here left a bass with a mate and simply not bothered to pick it up?

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1494683824' post='3297850']
He say it has "done me good over the years".. How can a bass player of a few years standing, not know the spelling of "Fender"?

I'm also amazed at the time you hear of folk selling basses where "a mate left it round 'ere" is the explanation for them having it. How many times has ANYONE here left a bass with a mate and simply not bothered to pick it up?
[/quote]
I'm probably never going to reclaim the banjo I loaned to an ex-guitarist, TBH. But it's not a bass...

It does say she's posting on behalf of her son, as well.

Edited by alyctes

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1494683824' post='3297850']
[/quote]

Someone who lived with a friend of mine before I did. A bass, and a clarinet. Just never came back. The bass wasn't great but I learned the clarinet because of it!