Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Alembic Rogue 4
£2000

Mikkel-S

I just bought this beauty but I can already say this awesome bass is not my style. I have always wanted an Alembic but never really tried one - very interesting concept with their electronics (filter pre's etc) and their out of this world good craftmanship. However I now know that I really prefer the Fender/Musicman type of instruments.

So this one is for trade with a nice Jazz Bass, Precision Bass or maybe another interesting 4-string.

Alembic Rogue 4 with spalted maple top and mahogany body. Maple neck and thick ebony fretboard. Alembic filter preamp and Alembic pickups. All original. Used but in good shape! Everything works as it should and the bass is healthy and sound.

Bass is located in Denmark and I will ship via UPS.

1850£

Edited by Mikkel-S

When I had my Alembic built I opted for plastic covers simply because those brass ones are heavy and I wanted to cut as much weight as possible. Mine was a Triple Omega though, so bigger-bodied than a Rogue.

What's the weight please and does it have its case?

Quite a bargain - this sits just below the Europa in the Alembic price list and isn't far from the Sig prices - I'm very surprised that this is still here. I suspect that it balances brilliantly well too.

'Three' these balance perfectly. I'd snap this up if I didn't already have one. Come on fellas, you will never regret getting one of these. Have you seen Alembic's price list for one of these lately. This is a steal fellas.