Why become a member? ×

Leather Gig Bag

naxos10

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1489848158' post='3260309']
Do they not weigh a lot compared to the usual synthetic fabric gig bags?
[/quote]

They're heavier, but the offer better protection. Some offer a LOT better protection. And if you go for really good 'synthetic' bags like Fusion, Mono etc, the weight difference is not huge.
I wouldn't think weight is a deal breaker here.

Oh my I've been after one for ages! That burgundy one looks amazing but out of stock😔
Heistercamp leather straps are made in Devon and their stuff looks amazing! Perhaps we should petition them to make gig bags too 😊

Some good suggestions (and pictures), I thank you all. Please continue.

Does look like the Harvest and mcmach's suggestions are in pole place at the moment with Heistercamp being worth a call.

The reason I want leather is the fact that it's different almost bespoke long lasting material and being natural no two pieces would be the same, so ideal as a special birthday present.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi naxos

You might be interested in this [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reunion-Blues-leather-BASS-gig-bag-/112342681938?hash=item1a28254952:g:5ZQAAOSwYXVY0SkY"] http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reunion-Blues-leather-BASS-gig-bag-/112342681938?hash=item1a28254952:g:5ZQAAOSwYXVY0SkY[/url]