Why become a member? ×

Ultimate Bowie gig

dmccombe7

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1497365031' post='3317567']
If it's a chubby Bowie you're after, look no further than the trib band based near my neck of the woods...
[url="http://www.rebelrebelband.co.uk/Photos.htm"]http://www.rebelrebe...o.uk/Photos.htm[/url]
[/quote]Disturbing!!

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1497379152' post='3317719']
This is VID from Motherwell gig i attended including Joe (Leftyhook) Hope
<snip>
[/quote]

Thanks for that Dave. If I'd spent longer looking I might not have made the mistake that has put Joe in a poor light.

It is as you say, "Well worth a look".

My daughter took me to see Bowie Collective tonight as a fathers day present.
Wasn't sure what to expect, as the only tribute band I've witnessed was a Queen one, hired in for a Christmas party, and it was awful. I saw DB when I were a lad, and didn't want to be disappointed.
But they were very good, front man did a good impression especially with the between song chat. 2 guitars, drummer, percussionist, keys player, sax player, female b/vocalist, 3 string players & bass player who rocked a 4 string P & a Stingray. So, a 12 piece band. I would say they are worth going to see, nice visual set & video screen throughout.
I don't know if the bassist is on this forum, and if he is I'd like to say...good job mate & thanks for a good show.