Why become a member? ×

Failure of Democracy in our Society!

Grangur

If you really care about this bass community and the good and talented to be recognised amongst our peers, please take a few minutes of your valuable time to listen to some cool music and give praise where it's due in a democratic vote:

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/299225-january-composition-challenge-voting-ends-tuesday/page__pid__3226665#entry3226665

There are some cool tunes here and it's only right the guys get some support... please!

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' timestamp='1485795453' post='3226748']
You can still vote for the 3 you hate the least! BTW, I hardly put any work in to mine, so slag away, I really don't mind this time! :)
[/quote]ok I've found the 3 to vote for, I don't hate them, it just stuff that doesn't interest me, having said that, I'm not keen on open myself up for public ridicule, so fair play to them

[quote name='PaulWarning' timestamp='1485796270' post='3226761']
ok I've found the 3 to vote for, I don't hate them, it just stuff that doesn't interest me, having said that, I'm not keen on open myself up for public ridicule, so fair play to them
[/quote]
Many thanks. Not that I enter it. I don't have the talent. But it would be a sad day when, on a bass forum, we can't have folk who create and post links to music of some kind.

Maybe you could enter with something that is to your taste?

[quote name='mikel' timestamp='1485796511' post='3226766']
Why, what will anyone gain?
[/quote]
The winner gets the prestige and honour of being this month's winner and they get to select the picture to inspire the entries for next month. Impressive huh?