Why become a member? ×

I still enjoy this Victor Wooten.

bubinga5

Originally by Creative Source (thank you Beta Funk) then more famously done by my bread and butter, Earth Wind and Fire. I just think his playing is so musical. I have this album, but strangely only listen to this and other record.

The rest is ermm not to my taste. But imo, this is phenomenal playing. He records the bass in 2 parts, as you can hear. On his technical ability alone its just way out there, but the way he plays around those chords is just so very clever..I love Steve Harris Meshell, Marcus Miller, Pino, but know one does it like Victor.
... Not everyones bag, but it ticks me boxes.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j03KHvXaBZg[/media]

Edited by bubinga5

so I was going to come on here and say what a travesty to the EWAF version this was, then I actually listened to the Victor version, and WTF I thought it was actually really good! So Thank You bubinga5 for broadening my horizons.
And now Ive checked out the Creative Source Version!

Edited by skidder652003

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1484087477' post='3212657']
so I was going to come on here and say what a travesty to the EWAF version this was, then I actually listened to the Victor version, and WTF I thought it was actually really good! So Thank You bubinga5 for broadening my horizons.
And now Ive checked out the Creative Source Version!
[/quote]Thank Betafunk for that. Glad you liked it as much as i did.