Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*

doctorbass

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]QSC RMX1450 POWER AMP - £120[/b]

I run it bridged at 8 ohms and it puts out 900w - more than enough poke & no clipping. Loads of headroom with the 410.
A couple of scratches on the face above the gain knobs.

[url="http://www.qscaudio.com/products/amps/rmx/rmx.htm"]http://www.qscaudio.com/products/amps/rmx/rmx.htm[/url]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]4U ABS RACK CASE - £20[/b]

From Flightcase Warehouse, clean & no marks.

No offers on the price please.

Im in London, collect only or poss meet. Welcome to come and try it out - brilliant rig!! Edited by doctorbass

[quote name='steve-soar' post='306775' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:41 PM']The DB680 is a stunning piece of kit, with the cab and amp this is a give away.
I paid £700 with footswitch, so this is a great price for a great pre and what an amp and cab, WOW.
This won't be here by this time tomorrow.[/quote]
Still a bargain Steve :huh: i paid £850 so either i got ripped off or this is the ultimate steal :)

[quote name='terry k' post='306774' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:40 PM']Could you PM shaggy? As i know he,s after one of these!( the DB 680 )[/quote]
Thanks Terry, not the moolah for this at the moment, but hopeful PM sent :)

• 2 months later...

Aaaargh! I purchased the DB112 NT(tweed) new
and the AG500SC from Mistahbenn late last year.
I'm on the lookout for another DB112 and Rack/cabinet cover(BOTH TWEED)

Shame that you're not selling those :huh:
I'm London based also :)

I suppose it's my way of giving you a bump.
You'll sell this very quickly..good luck with the sale :huh:

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='370552' date='Jan 5 2009, 01:01 AM']I already own 2 DB680's ...and I'm such a fan I'm even considering buying this as a spare for my spare. (no jesting, I could not be without this pre-amp now)[/quote]

LMAO - that's not fair! I only have 1. Maybe I need a spare...

hah that foiled me.

I only procratinated cos I'm really looking for another 5 or 6 string at the moment. Otherwise I would've made an offer immediately on this. They don't come around 2 often. My last one was new old stock and cost nearly £900. ...but is worth every penny IMHO.
Good luck with the rest of the sales dude.

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='372005' date='Jan 6 2009, 02:05 PM']hah that foiled me.

I only procratinated cos I'm really looking for another 5 or 6 string at the moment. Otherwise I would've made an offer immediately on this. They don't come around 2 often. My last one was new old stock and cost nearly £900. ...but is worth every penny IMHO.
Good luck with the rest of the sales dude.[/quote]

Thanks mate!