Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Dingwall ABZ - For Sale or Trade for Super Series
£1450

Bearfist

Bit of a long shot but would anyone have a Dingwall Super P (or maybe PJ) they would be interested in trading for a longer scale Dingwall (with cash adjustment if needed)?

Ideally looking for a 4 string but would consider 5, black and maple or anything with a Wenge neck would be top of my wish list but anything would be considered.

Happy to do a cash sale too.

Some info on the bass.

Lightweight Swam Ash body with Maple/Maple Neck/Board.

Dingwall Mach 2 Pickup in the Bridge position which sounds great,

Hipshot D tuner.

I had a Darkglass Tone capsule fitted which sounds incredible in this, the bass was originally passive and the conversion was done by John Williams at Noise Works who did a fantastic job. The Tone Capsule is running at 18v and it has had a push/pull volume knob for active/passive switching fitted.

The bass is in immaculate condition, cant find a mark on it anywhere beyond the Dingwall logo on the pickups has faded.

Comes with Dingwall gig bag.

[attachment=229620:IMG_3045.JPG][attachment=229621:IMG_3046.JPG][attachment=229626:IMG_3049.JPG][attachment=229625:IMG_3047.JPG][attachment=229623:IMG_3048.JPG]

Will ship this at no extra charge.

Edited by Bearfist

[quote name='therealting' timestamp='1476106382' post='3151320']
I made a similar transition (Combustion to Super J and Super P), best move I've made.
[/quote]

I love my long scale Dingwalls but im wanting to get a 4 as I've not got one at the moment and i'm really keen to try a shorter Dingwall.

[quote name='ikay' timestamp='1476127339' post='3151619']
Thanks, darn that is a nice bass ...
[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1476133895' post='3151720']
Ill vouch for John's work, he is basically the UK Dingwall Tech and he did the same work to my AB1. :)
[/quote]

Yeah John did a fantastic job on this, sounds incredible!