Why become a member? ×

## Sold ## Trace Elliot 'Hexavalve' - Price Drop £700 - Classic Valve Head 1993 - New Pics Added
£800

Deedee

## Price Drop: £700 ##

Hi all

I haven't had this head too long and gorgeous though it is, it unfortunately isn't for me :([list]
[*]1993 Trace Hexavalve
[*]380w (2 or 4 ohms)
[*]Housed in a 3U SKB case
[*]It's weighty, but in it's rack case guise it's not as weighty as some and very manageable
[/list]
In the last year the amp has been serviced and had new Ruby Kt88 tubes fitted along with JJ preamp tubes.

It's in great condition, sounds beastly and everything works as it should, the switches, lights, sliders, D.I. etc.

I really don't want to ship this as I'd hate anything horrible to happen to it. However, I am willing to travel up to a couple of hours to meet up (I'm in South Yorkshire).

Ideally I'm after a sale, but I may be open to trades for something interesting amp wise plus cash my way. I'd like to say I'm o.k. for basses but we all say that don't we :P

[s]Apologies for the pics not being the best quality[/s]

New pics added of the front and back

Edited by Deedee

Fantastic amps - I used to have the Twin-valve which gave me the most organic-sounding fretless tone I've ever had.
Technically not totally all-valve as I think the EQ section is solid-state, but that's just being pedantic

Fabulous looking beasties too :)

[quote name='Shaggy' timestamp='1475855237' post='3149295']
Fantastic amps - I used to have the Twin-valve which gave me the most organic-sounding fretless tone I've ever had.
Technically not totally all-valve as I think the EQ section is solid-state, but that's just being pedantic

Fabulous looking beasties too :)
[/quote]

Hey, no problem. Everyday's a school day 😉

Edited by Deedee

[quote name='The Twickerman' timestamp='1476266845' post='3152781']
Very interested.

Would you be interested in this?

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/291269-fender-modded-pawn-shop-bass-vi-price-drop/page__p__3142847__hl__bass%20vi__fromsearch__1#entry3142847
[/quote]

Not my thing I'm afraid Twickerman, but thanks for the interest.

Still available

[quote name='The Twickerman' timestamp='1476356256' post='3153551']

Ok.

Does a Shaftesbury Duo Fuzz (original) appeal at all?
[/quote]

Pm'd

Still available with price drop to a crazy £700

Edited by Deedee