Why become a member? ×

FS\FT: Fender Telecaster Bass - 1972
£3050

Doman

The financial bummer strikes again, so letting go of some investments.

Fender Telecaster Bass - made in 1972

Ash body, maple neck and fingerboard. Weights a bit less than 5 kg.
All parts original (old and smelly ;)).
Ships in non-original hardcase.
Thumbrest and bridge cover included (not on photos).

Asking 3590 EUR / 3050 GBP - if You think price is too high, be sure to write me via pm and we'll discuss / negotiate. Don't bitch in the thread, don't be that guy.
Bass is located in Warsaw, Poland. Shipping to UK and EU is possible.

Trade options:
Wal, Old Pbasses, Sadowsky or some interesting bass.

[url="http://s57.photobucket.com/user/dumek/library/Fender%20Telecaster%20Bass%201972"][b]PHOTOBUCKET GALLERY[/b][/url]

Edited by Doman

[quote name='Doman' timestamp='1473604147' post='3131536']if You think price is too high, be sure to write me via pm and we'll discuss / negotiate. Don't bitch in the thread, don't be that guy.[/quote]

They shouldn't do, publicly commenting on price is against the rules and most Basschat members know that. :) A breakdown of forum rules is available in moderators signatures for those who are unclear.

Irrelevant fact - the date stamped on the neck of the bass is the same week my wife was born. :)

[quote name='Burrito' timestamp='1473605766' post='3131572']
They shouldn't do, publicly commenting on price is against the rules and most Basschat members know that. :) A breakdown of forum rules is available in moderators signatures for those who are unclear.

Irrelevant fact - the date stamped on the neck of the bass is the same week my wife was born. :)
[/quote]you have to buy it for her then - I'm sure she'll let you use it !

[quote name='Burrito' timestamp='1473605766' post='3131572']

[/quote]

Yeah, I read that, but had some unpleasant comments some time ago when selling my gibson ripper. Decided to write it anyway. ;)

Bump. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...