Why become a member? ×

SOLD -- FENDER U.S.A. Standard Precision
£550

Carld

This is a real reluctant sale!! I love this bass but the pressure from her indoors and a wedding to help pay for has led me to this!

[color=#3C3241]Very tidy Black 2006 ( 60th Anniversary year ) Fender USA P-Bass in good condition just minor buckle / play wear and tiny lacquer crack in neck pocket-- All original, -- Has S1 switch. The only modification is the addition of a thumb rest and screw holes for the bridge and pickup guards which are not supplied. ( Why for the life of me I did this I will never know. Sorry 2 x 18 )[/color]

[color=#3C3241]Very nicely set up and plays really well. Neck straight and truss rod works perfectly. It has flat wounds on but I can put on a set of round wounds if that's the sound you are looking for. [/color]

[color=#3C3241]In terms of EQ it really does fit into any genre of music. I have used it for rock gigs and to play it like James Jamerson style music too. It truly is a superb bass [/color]

[color=#3C3241]Weighs in at an accurate and comfortable 4.2 kg. [/color]

[color=#3C3241]Comes with original Fender Hard Case -- Any trial welcome! [/color]

[color=#3C3241]I'm based in Liverpool[/color]

[color=#3C3241]I purchased it a this price and I think its only fair to sell it at the same price into our loving and caring bass community![/color]

[color=#3C3241]Many thanks, Carl[/color][attachment=226540:DSC_0174.JPG][attachment=226541:DSC_0175.JPG][attachment=226542:DSC_0176.JPG]