Why become a member? ×

SOLD SWR BIG BEN 18" cab / upgraded driver / £150
£225

Ben Jamin

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Begrudgingly for sale is my SWR Big Ben. I absolutely love this cab but I just don't get the opportunity to gig it properly and it's been sat gathering dust for over a year now!

It's in great condition and it sounds as massive as it looks. Lots of beautiful, clean, fat low end! It's been upgraded with a high-end Celestion speaker - can handle 1000W at 8ohms.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here's the previous sale ad: [/font][/size][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/233694-swr-bigben-18-cab-with-cover-with-upgraded-driver/"]http://basschat.co.u...pgraded-driver/[/url]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Looking for £150 or thereabouts (I bought it here for 250)

I'm based in Lincoln/Midlands and happy to drive around for a bit of petrol costs.[/font][/size]

Shoot any questions :)
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks for looking![/font][/size]

[attachment=223639:IMG_6235.JPG]
[attachment=223640:IMG_6236.JPG]

Edited by Ben Jamin

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1469541776' post='3099197']
Superb cabs these. Very articulate and not at all flabby. I had one back in the day and often used it on its own, it sounded [i]that [/i]good.

£150 is silly money.
[/quote]

Thanks! :)

I wish I had an excuse to keep it but must raise funds!

[quote name='Salt on your Bass?' timestamp='1469576065' post='3099553']
Hey, what's the weight and impedance??
[/quote]

Hiya, not sure exactly on the weight - SWR lists it at 73 lbs and it's 8ohms :)
I can lift it by myself but it's easier with two people due to size and handles either side etc

• 2 weeks later...