Why become a member? ×

Fender MIJ Jazz Aged Olympic White - £650 *SOLD - PLEASE LOCK**
£650

CamdenRob

Right, well as beautiful and nice to play as this is, it is simply collecting dust as I never seem to find myself in a situation where I would use it over my Wal...

MIJ 66 Reissue Jazz - Aged Olympic White - Matching Headstock

Not sure why they call it a 66 reissue as its not dot and bound and also doesn't have lollypop tuners... those crazy Japanese... :blink:

It is a lovely color though and sounds / plays great :)

Only thing keeping it from being mint it that a couple of the pickguard screw holes are a little scruffy under the pickguard. Nothing major and you can't see it but just noting for full disclosure.

Regarding the pickguard, I have not been able to find any that fit as a direct replacement despite ordering (and subsequently butchering) several replacements from the usual ebay sources, none quite fit right so I have put the original back on.

Only change is that I have replaced the pickup casings with solid ones as I thought they looked better and also I kept hitting the exposed pole pieces on the originals (which will be included and are an easy swap back).

I do not have a case or gigbag for this (the cat claimed it as a bed the day it arrived), but I do have a fetching matching strap for it which will be included.

Collection only I am afraid from Camden NW1 evenings or weekends.

Cash on collection, paypal gift or bank transfer.

No trades thank you.

Edited by CamdenRob