Why become a member? ×

TORTURE!!!!!

Evil Undead

I've been saving for ages for one of these Scott Whitley SWB-1 basses, since they first were introduced at the very end of last year.

One came up on the forum recently brand new, didn't have quite enough, so I was aiming for the current run due in July. Just about saved enough, went to the website to order, I've just missed it and July's batch is sold out! Gutted.

There's another batch due in September but that's an awfully long time away. Waaaaaaah :(

Oh no.....they seem like great basses and have been really popular. I like shortscales myself but i just cannot home another bass at the mo. Perhaps put out a wanted request on this forum.....there may be other members who have one they wish to move on.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd mention the rest of the run arrived last week and there are actually a handful of mahogany fretted and fretless available for immediate (ish as I have 34 basses to ship out lol) dispatch.

Here's the link - http://www.shortscalebass.co.uk/product/swb-1-standard-mahogany/

Use the basschat code - [b]bc5xyz[/b]

• 5 weeks later...