Why become a member? ×

ENGL SOLD
£550

I'm letting this outrageous amp go as I'd like to get something smaller that I can store in my bass gig bag, (and so the cycle of big amp, little amp, big amp, little amp continues!).

It's a twin channel (one solid state, one valve), 1000w beast with just about every conceivable feature you could desire! It has so many features in fact that it's well worth familiarising yourself with the manual -

[url="http://www.englamps.de/uploads/tx_ddfproducts/1060_BA_E_6_.pdf"]http://www.englamps....060_BA_E_6_.pdf[/url]

SOLD

Edited by jay-syncro

[quote name='jay-syncro' timestamp='1463040063' post='3047943']
The temptation to pair this up with a Barefaced 410 is growing stronger by the day.. Mmm. Nice.
[/quote]

Do it mate, do it. I'll be able to hear you from here :)

[quote name='LewisK1975' timestamp='1463043721' post='3047984']
Didn't even know engl made a bass amp, you learn something new every day! Looks lovely, GLWTS..
[/quote]

It's quite new on the scene, they've jumped in with both feet though 😎

[quote name='jay-syncro' timestamp='1463056481' post='3048146']
They'll be no escape from my ham-fisted Stuart Zender impersonations.
[/quote]

"Residents reported that the extraordinarily loud noise, which was heard over most of Kent and even in some parts of northern France, was reminiscent of the song 'Cosmic Girl' by '90s funksters Jamiroquai. The MOD have refused to comment, and a 30 year old man from Cliftonville is helping Police with their enquiries"

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1463057482' post='3048160']
"Residents reported that the extraordinarily loud noise, which was heard over most of Kent and even in some parts of northern France, was reminiscent of the song 'Cosmic Girl' by '90s funksters Jamiroquai. The MOD have refused to comment, and a 30 year old man from Cliftonville is helping Police with their enquiries"
[/quote]

"The china jumped off the shelves..!" said a French resident (name withheld for legal reasons...). "We thought the planet had been rent in two..! A shock..? Not arf..!"